Content Creator for Minnesota’s Best Jewelry Store
Who we are:
Headquartered in St. Louis Park. We are a family owned jewelry e-commerce and wholesale company who has recently added it's first brick and mortar retail location! We are a team of close-knit, dedicated individuals who want to be here and believe in our company and mission statement. Every employee at LeoDaniels is willing to go the extra mile and pitch in to finish a project or just consult when needed (even if it is not their “job”). We believe in treating our employees well and making sure they are happy. There is tremendous room for growth for the right person. It is a great time to join our team.
We are seeking an ambitious, talented and customer oriented content creator that is interested in being part of a growing Premier Luxury Brand. We are hiring a PART TIME Social Media/Content Creator for our luxury jewelry brand headquartered in St. Louis Park. Hours are flexible. The store is open between 11AM and 7PM and we would want to capture content during that time. You will assist the CMO in creating content that will be used on social media, advertising and other channels. We are looking for someone who is looking to add to either an existing job or someone who needs the flexibility to work limited/part time hours.
We are looking for representatives with:
- Great people skills and a welcoming personality
- Strong social media skills
- Basic understanding of analytics and what is driving engagements.
- Have a knack for photography, design, videography or other creative disciplines that will come in handy for a role like this.
- Experience uploading and editing videos
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content (videos, photos) in our retail store, shop, photo studio and other areas.
- Come up with ideas for cool stuff we can do on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Threads and more. Engaging graphics, interesting videos, documenting the jewelry making process etc.
- Regularly communicating with the CMO and COO on potential projects and ideas
- Increase the current social media followers and engagement rates.
- Staying up-to-date with recent product knowledge, promotional material, and industry trends
- Assist in other marketing related tasks as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, as well as individually.
- Strong work ethic, team player, and the desire to succeed.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Growing family business with friendly working environment
Job Type: Part-Time weekdays/weeknights Sundays as needed
Pay: Base pay which will range from $19-23 an hour.
Check us out at https://leodaniels.com/about-us'
Reach out with your portfolio to: email@example.com